Obstacle Race, 8 Dec 2018 - 8 Dec 2018
Christmas Team Challenge 2018
'Tis the season to be jolly....
Registration Closes: Midnight on 30th Nov, 2018
To celebrate another fantastic year of obstacle course racing, we’re hosting our annual Christmas Team Challenge on the 8th December 2018 at Pippingford Park, East Sussex.
This event is about having fun with your friends, family and colleagues. It isn’t timed, there aren’t prizes for first, second and third. You will run as a team and get yourself over the finish line by overcoming various obstacles, challenges and tasks. The Team Challenge is ideal for those of you who are new to obstacle racing, hardcore OCR fans looking for an end of season blowout, businesses looking for a Christmas party with a difference… and even elite runners who want to experience a race without the pressure of a podium position. We are limited to 100 teams – so make sure you sign up now!
It’s Christmas so make an extra special effort and get dressed up for the big occasion. We’ll have a prize for the best dressed team and spot prizes around the course for those that have gone the extra mile (no pun intended) with their outfit.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
– Find friends, family or colleagues to join your team. Teams should be a maximum of 6 people but you can get away with 4 (although it will cost the same price as a team of 6).
– Appoint a Team Captain who will manage your team entry, pay for your team and ensure you have everything you need on race day.
– Click the ‘register’ button.
– Team Captain enter your contact details, wave (start) time, team name and pay £270 to register your team. Please note – You don’t need to register the rest of your team.
– Ensure all your friends/family/colleagues etc. know that they are running as part of your team on 09-Dec-2017 and arrange for them to pay you their entry fee.
– We will email the team captain approximately 5 days before the race. This will include everything you need to know about the race as well as a medical declaration and consent form that you will need to ensure each person prints, completes, signs and brings with them on race day.
Located 15 minutes from East Grinstead, this MOD Training Area spans almost 1000 acres of dense woodland, lakes and undulating terrain, which all combine to guarantee a unique physical challenge.
Pippingford Park Manor, Nutley, Uckfield TN22 3HW Get Directions
By Car – We provide parking onsite for all runners and spectators. Parking costs £5 per vehicle. There is easy access from the A22, 1 mile north of Nutley and 3 miles south of Forest Row, 35 miles south of central London.
By Train – There is a regular train service to East Grinstead Station from London Victoria. The race venue is a 15 minute journey by car or taxi from East Grinstead Station
Spectators – There will be catering facilities and tented areas, where you can watch in comfort as your friends and family take on the Judgement Day course. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead in the event village.
Entry Fee Includes
- Race Entry
- Finisher's Medal
- Free Digital Images